Calendar of Events
- Online Events
- Film Showings
- Community Science
- Environmental Studies Institute
- Family & Youth Programs
- Climate Change
Professional Development Workshop for Teachers: Nature Observation Games
Thursday, March 31, 2022,
3:45 pm to 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
UPDATE: This workshop is full. To be added to the waitlist, contact Miles Stahmann.
Pre-K through 4th Grade Teachers: join Harris Center teacher-naturalists Janet Altobello and Jenna Spear for a Play, Make, and Take Workshop:
- Experience the delight of playing games that sharpen your senses as you witness the arrival of spring
- Enjoy time with fun-loving peers to create your own set of games using raw materials and inspiration provided by the Harris Center
- Leave with supplies to use the next day with your class as you explore nearby nature and expand vocabulary
- Recharge with healthy snacks and pine needle tea provided by the Harris Center
3:45 to 5 p.m. at the Peterborough Elementary School.
Space is limited to 15 attendees, and registration is required by March 18. Please register via this online form. To submit payment, contact Miles Stahmann at (603) 525-3394 or via email. For other questions, please email Janet Altobello.